Wednesday, January 23, 2008

jan 23

I just wanted to post something. I am still having technical issues with the photos. Hopefully I will be able to post more soon. I hope also I will be able to fix the two posts with the photos. I will add caption information. Right now I can't get into them to edit them. But I digress.
The past couple days have been busy. I did a lot of touring. The 21st in the afternoon I went on a pagoda walk. I saw 4 pagodas. They all kinda looked the same after a while. All very beautiful. Yesterday I went to the Mekong Delta. It was very Apocolypse Now/Heart of Darkness. There was a little boat on a river if you haven't seen the movie or read the book. No one was shooting at me. And we weren't looking for a guy named Kurtz. We did have to worry about running aground. Apparently the river was a bit low and our boat was a little overloaded. At one point our group of 26 had to all move to the front of the boat. It was amuzing. I need to get into some A/C and eat. More babble soon. Keep reading.

1 comment:

sternobob said...

Victor Hugo?!!!!!! That's really funny!

I'm glad you're blogging your trip. It's gonna be a lot of fun to follow along!

Take Care, Bob.