Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 1 Jan 17-18

Greetings from Ho Chi Minh City! It has been a long 2 days. There have been many hours sitting on an airplane. I watched 4 movies and still slept for 6 hours. If that gives you an idea of how the flight was. I actually saw a movie I hadn't seen yet on the plane. Jane Austen Book Club. It is a good chick flick. Yeah you get movie reviews too. It was pretty true to the book. Which is always good. I did get upgraded to Business class on the flight from taipie to vietnam. That was nice. Those seats are so much bigger and I got to sit in the upstairs in the 747. I have never been in the upstairs. It is such a fabled section.
Ho Chi Minh City is interesting. People drive by honking their horns. There are no real lanes. It is very frightening. It is a miracle we didn't die on the way to thuy's mom's house.
That is really all for now. More babble soon. Sorry no photos. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky!! Getting to fly business class on any international flight is the way to go. Love hearing about your trip and the movie reviews!