Saturday, May 2, 2009

Worst photojournalist on the planet.

I am the worst photojournalist on the planet. Why? Last night I was on my way to the theatre here in hong kong when I past a lot of police wearing surgical masks running into a hotel 2 blocks from where Iam staying. I did have my camera and it did occur to me that this was a photo opportunity. There were already a bunch of press camped out on the sidewalk in front of the building. Did I even take my camera out?let alone take a photo? No. This is why I am not a working photographer. This just illustrates why I need a career change. So far that is the only case of the virus in hong kong. They being overly cautious because of what happened with SARS. Just in case you have not read the reports the hotel is isolated. 200 guest and 100 workers will be quarantined for a week. Sounds like a great way to spend your holiday?

No comments: